How to use the HOT POD
- Turn on the Session Instant Heat HOT POD; the Diva logo will turn blue to indicate the HOT POD is on.
- Insert your chosen size of roller into the pod and select the desired temperature settings using the controls on the front of the HOT POD.
- Once temperature is set, the diva logo will turn orange to indicate that the roller is heating up.
- When the light turns red, the roller has reached set temperature. Carefully remove the roller using the plastic cool tips, wrap section of hair around the roller and then use pin or clip to secure the section.
- Fast heating, roller system.
- Heats Hot Pod Rollers (available separately) in 8 Seconds.
- 4 Variable Temperature Settings – low 70ºC medium 90ºC high 110ºC and very high 130 ºC.
- Safety cut out at 160ºC.
- Ultra compact.
- Light Indicator Display: blue=on, orange=heats up, red=ready
- Audible temperature status with mute function.
- Flocked rollers for easy grip and smooth curls.
- Rollers are available separately only (with clips and pins).
Diva has launched the HOTPOD, an Instant Heat roller heating system, ready in only 8 seconds; providing longer lasting results. Four different sizes of patented rollers are available (sold separately): 25mm,32mm,38mm,51mm, to create big bouncy curls or soft glamorous waves. SESSION INSTANT is the ultra premium professional range designed to cater for stylists in session, in salon & at home.
Hot rollers can be used on clean dry hair, but the best results are achieved on nearly dry hair. Results can be further enhanced by apply styling sprays and setting lotions. Comb hair through to remove any tangles, section and clip up hair ready for styling.
Using the Rollers
Start at the top sections and move down the head with each roller. Take a rollers-width section of hair. Hold the hair taut at right angles to the scalp. Rest the hair ends on the roller and turn the roller through the hair end to gain grip with the ends then roll up the hair as close to the scalp as possible. Car should be taken to avoid touching the scalp with the hot roller. Secure the roller in place by pushing the appropriate sized, color coded metal pin over the roller. Alternatively, use one of the butterfly clips. Repeat moving down through the sections.